Home and News
This is the homepage of the ERC Starting Grant Analysis of Optimal Sets and Optimal Constants: Old Questions and New Results
ERC STARTING GRANT 258685 - Principal Investigator Aldo Pratelli
- Bimestre intensivo di Calcolo delle Variazioni e Analisi in spazi metrici di misura, Pisa, June-July 2014.
- (new) Post-doc and Ph.D. Positions in Erlangen on "Calculus of Variations and PDE".
- Intensive Bimester on "Geometric and Analytic Techniques in Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations":
The period will be held at the Centro De Giorgi in Pisa; the deadline for registration with support request is on March 15, 2012.
- Post-doc Position in Pavia on "Calculus of Variations": The call deadline was on July 15, 2011.
- Workshop in memory of Enrico Magenes "Analysis and Numerics of Partial Differential Equations" November 2-4, 2011.
- Summer School on June 5-10, 2011:
The registration with application for funding is closed sinch March 20, but registration without funding application is open until April 30, 2011. You can download the poster here.
- Summer School on June 5-10, 2011: First announcement. Courses shall be held by Eric Carlen, Alessio Figalli and Stanislav Hencl
- Post-doc Position in Pavia 2011: The call deadline was on October 23, 2010